Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beads Beads Beads

by Staci L. Smith

The Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee is underway right now.  I don't know about you, but I sure wish I was there, either to vend, shop, or just take it all in! 
 
Posts are coming in from Facebook of all the cool artists, and all the fabulous beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
So, for those of us who cannot attend, I thought I'd direct you to some beady folks whom make really great stuff, and are having sales this weekend.  Yeah, its not B&B, but we will take what we can get.
 
Suburban Girl Studio has 20% off in her etsy shop through this evening only!  Use code MRELLIOT to receive your discount.
 
This is one of the many beads of hers I adore.
 
 
 
Genea Beads is running a sale too.  You can get all the details on her blog, here.  And you will want to check it out, because there is a giveaway involved.  Use code yay4beads15 in her Etsy shop to save 15% off your order.  Sale also ends tonight at midnight.
 
Here are a few of her new things
 
 
 I, Artisan Accents, am not running a sale, but I did just list some new stuff in the shop, and will list some more today.  Anyone who ordered Friday or orders this weekend will get an extra special free bead with their purchase!

You can shop for my beads here.

Here are some of my new items in, and going into the shop!  I made some fun new sugar skulls and some random beads.  I just sat and played this time, no rhyme and reason.





I know its not the same as a bead show.  It is no Bead and Button.  However, there is also no line.  And you won't pay for gas or airfare.  LOL!

Enjoy!
 


3 comments:

baymoondesign said...

I love your new items!

Kelli said...

I've been seeing all of those posts.... would love to be at that show!!! Maybe one of these years

Artisan Beads Plus said...

I love your new work! That green is so cool.... my kind of color!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...