Saturday, February 27, 2016

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Drum roll please......

The winners of the earrings I made and posted on Tuesday's blog entry are:

R Cates and Terri Del Signore!!! APPLAUSE! Please get in touch with me! Send me your address so I can get your fancy ear-bobs in the mail as soon as possible!


Thanks to everyone who commented and shared thier 80s music. I now have many, many earworms rocking 80s style in my head.

I hope many of you will make these earrings, and show us your version. ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Terri Del Signore said...

Oh boy!!! Oh boy!!! I'm Sooooo excited to have won a pair of earrings made by you - especially given the fact that you don't make them that often!!! Rare items have greater value right?😉
Thanks so much!!!
I love the earrings!!!
Terri Del Signore
artisticaos@gmail.com

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...