Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So it's been a long time since I have posted on LMAJ!
I promise there are good reasons! 
First my son got married! Yep he has been dating his girlfriend now wife since they were freshmen in highschool. When they got married that had been dating for 11 years. That's longer than some marriages! We are so lucky because she is wonderful and really has grown up in our house. 
Next up, the International Society of Glass Beadmakers conference. This year was a big one as I taught a pre-conference class, was a speaker for a seminar for teaching advanced classes AND I was one of the presenters for the conference. Lots of prep work and practicing! 
It is always such a good time to attend the conference. I connect with old friends and make lots of new ones. 

But better than that is getting that creative kick in the pants. I get to see how other artist work and be inspired by them. The level of work this year was so good. Everyone at the top of their game.

Glad to be back! I look forward to sharing some of the new things I am working on.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What absolutely joyous photos - so lovely to see you back

Artisan Beads Plus said...

I am happy to have you back! Congrats on your son's marriage and your conference. It sounds like it was very successful!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...