Congratulations to Pennee of All Wired Up Designs who is the winner for October with this stunning pendant!
Please email Barbara with your mailing address: secondsurf(at)gmail[dot]com
For November: We have several stunning prizes courtesy of our own Love My Art Jewelry Members:
First up is this stunning enameled pendant by Julie Holmes:
And also these beautiful components by MaryAnn Carroll:
This just looks like a delicious mix of Autumn and Winter (perfect for November since many of us are already seeing snow!)
Visit MaryAnn here:
Monthly Challenge Rules
1. Take pictures of your current creation and upload it to our flickr
pool. (up to 3 per submission). Look for your work to be added to the
group when it meets the rules of the challenge.
2. Leave a description of your thought process while creating your
jewelry or beads/components. We really want everyone to share their
creative thinking so please make sure that you share.
3. Since we are a group promoting "creating handmade with handmade,"
your jewelry should consist of at least 75% handmade. This doesn't mean
that you have to create everything that goes into your piece. You could
use beads/components created by other artists. Please give credit to
that artist in your description.
4. If your submission will be loose beads/components, it may include any
medium that you prefer to make those in. These submissions would also
require a description of your creative thought process.
5. You may submit as many pieces as you like in a month, but please note
that your name will be put in the hat once for the end of monthly
giveaway. And in fairness, you can be chosen only once for designer of
6. This challenge begins the first Monday of each month. Winners from
the previous month will be announced the first Monday of the following
month. For example January's challenge starts 1/2/12 and the winner
7. Have fun, show off!!
ALSO, Don't forget to enter to win these beautiful earrings generously donated by Laura Jane Bouton!