Saturday, January 14, 2012

street art


'i am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
imagination is more important than knowledge.
knowledge is limited.
imagination encircles the world.'
~ albert einstein


i have a deep love of public art... that which pulls you outside of yourself as you are moving through your day... 



that which can make you smile at its silliness... 


or think... 


i feel like doing this one myself... 


these images can be found at street art utopia... 




5 comments:

Izzy said...

Amazing art! Thanks for sharing that website, my husband is now addicted. =)

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Those are great! I often look for ideas and colors while driving. I know most graffiti is illegal, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy some of that too.
MaryAnn

Spirited Earth said...

these made me laugh..especially the Secret to Happiness is......

stregata said...

These are fabulous... need to see more.

Cindy Pack said...

Great images! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing them. :)

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...