Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Call to Create Monthly Winner!

By Barbara Lewis


Okay, folks, today's the day!  We have a winner!  It is Jen Judd! Even though the winner is selected by random, Jen's work is a beautiful example of making handmade with handmade.  This is a very smart piece and it goes to show you that pink isn't only for spring and summer!  Jen, please contact me and send me your mailing information so I can send you the beads of Autumn Bliss!  You can find me here: www.paintingwithfireartwear.com.

Tomorrow we announce the Call to Create inspiration for December.  Should it be ice or fire! Hmmmm!  Come back to see!

8 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations Jen!!!! Your piece is stunning. I've always loved the pink/brown color combo. And the brass components just pull everything together.

I'm ready for December's challenge.....

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Congrats Jen! The necklace is fabulous!

SummersStudio said...

Congrats Jen! What I love most about this necklace are the 'bead cones.' Great composition.

Riki Schumacher said...

That's a beauty! Congrats Jen! Riki

Patty said...

Way to go, JEN!! *Love* your piece. Congratulations!

Erin S said...

thats a beautiful piece!
I vote for ICE for the next challenge...

stregata said...

Congratulations to Jen!

Jen Judd said...

I've been out of touch with a little time here in Waikiki, so I'm thrilled to hear the news!! I can't even imagine what I'm going to do with those Barbara beads--they'll probably have to stay out on the kitchen counter for me to fondle regularly. haaaaaaaaaa THANK YOU!!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...