Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Work!

If you've been following my personal blog www.paintingwithfireartwear.blogspot.com, you know that I've been preoccupied with finishing a book on torch-fired enamel.  Today was the first day in a long, long time that I have been able to make work for myself ... without writing down every step I was taking.  It was a real treat ... very relaxing.

Here are some photos of some of what came out of the studio yesterday.

Roman Spice

Triple Delight

Confetti

Toggle

All of the pieces have torch-fired enamel.  Hey, have I ever told you how easy it is! :-)  Can I bring you to the dark side with me!

7 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I am so there with you... as soon as I get over this fear of fire.

Enjoy the day!

(Confetti is my fave)

Erin

Judy said...

Yes,Erin and I are on our way over!The bracelets are lovely! I especially love the necklace...a simple elegance.

SummersStudio said...

Lovely pieces but I especially like the simplicity of the last necklace.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Roman Spice! I love the addition of the chain. Very cool.

stregata said...

Judy, Erin - wait for me!
Fantastic work, Barbara!

Barbara Lewis said...

Sounds like we're having a slumber party! I'm leaving now for the snacks!

Kelli said...

GORGEOUS, Barbara!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Roman Spice... although Toggle is really calling out to me! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...