Sunday, June 2, 2013

Using wire creatively

MaryAnn Carroll
There are a few more weeks left to get your entries into this month's LMAJ Boot Camp Wire Work-Out. The blog hop is scheduled for June 17th, so be sure to get those wire designs in by clicking the Flickr button on the side.

Last night, after a very long day at a show with my husband Bill, I was pooped when we arrived home at around 6:30. We are heading back in an hour or so with the weather looking not so promising. My daughter and granddaughter came over to spend some time with us. While relaxing with some wine, I decided that I would do some Etsy searching for wire designs. I'd like to share those with you. Wire is so fun! It is one of the very first things that I tried when I was getting bored with stinging and wanted to add something a little different.

Cecile Stewart Jewelry
Karisma by Kara Jewelry

Kiawah Collection

Nanfan Jewellery

Open Lotus Jewellery

Wind Dancers Studio

Zoro Plateado
There you have it! I love wire :o)

Please make sure to join in and get your creations on Flickr soon. Please remember that we are asking for your designs, we will accept those related to our current theme.

As always, thank-you for supporting artists who create handmade with handmade.

MaryAnn





2 comments:

stacilouise said...

Great picks!

Kerri said...

love the little yoga people!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...