Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fibers Galore!

I don't know about you, but I really love the softness and texture that fibers add to every day life.

When it comest to using fibers in adornments, there are so many possibilities.

I find some good books (pretty much anything I can get my hands on to get my mind going) and I let the inspiration fill my mind. Not only from a design perspective, but also from historical, and other uses point of view. 

How do the techniques used many years ago affect our every day lives? It is such an amazing topic, and one I really look forward to exploring here on LMAJ through the next BootCamp!


And one can never quite have enough fiber material and fun tools to play with right?!

Keep an eye back here to see more fiber related posts!

No comments:

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...