Monday, December 9, 2013

Hold Your Fire Boot Camp: Online Tube Rivet Tutorial Videos

by Barbara Bechtel
How have your cold connections been coming along everyone? I had hoped to have my own video on tube rivets prepared for you today but the holiday preparations are getting the best of me this year and so I have a little more work to do on it before it's ready for you! I hope you'll join me on Wednesday to see my take on tube rivets and how to tackle them if you've never tried before!

Until then, I wanted to leave you with these two really great videos by some of my favorite YouTube resources, Nancy L.T. Hamilton and the fine folks at Beaducation.com. If you haven't already subscribed to their YouTube channels, I highly recommend checking out all of their informative videos. Both are always excellent resources.

I also want to remind you that our Boot Camp Blog Hop is next Monday, December 16th! So don't forget to blog the pieces you've been creating and come back next week to share and visit everyone's blogs!

First up is a nice video by Nancy L.T. Hamilton:




and second is this new video by Beaducation.com (it covers all types of rivets)



See you Wednesday for my own video!

No comments:

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...