Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dreaming of Fall

Blog by Genea C-K

Hello friends!

I don't know about you, but I am dreaming of fall! I am not really into this hot weather crap. I love the crisp cool days, the changing leaves, wearing hoodies and jeans. I also love the earthy fall color palette. 

Color Palettes by Design Seeds.
"City Color"


"Color Yarn"

"Nature Tones"


It's no wonder I fell in love with my birthday gift from Karen and Nellie!  I just love the dreamy pastels and earth tones together. It's like a blend of spring and fall.

Here are a few of my favorite picks: Coffee Light and Sweet Sari Silk , Ceramic DiscsLarge Hollow Pie Bead,  Interlocking Hammered Copper Chain.

For a little inspiration here are some GORGEOUS earrings on of my customers, Lisa Cone created. I just love everything about them! They remind me of finding treasures in the forest.

Are you dreaming of fall? What are you favorite fall beads?

xo Genea



4 comments:

Karen Totten said...

Thank for the shout out! Great palette highlights. I love all those colors! So soft and yummy.

Tracee Dock - The Classic Bead said...

I have been dreaming of fall. It's my favorite season. Denim jeans, brown leather boots...an olive green corduroy jacket and I'm good to go!

Kerri said...

ahhh! yes! i agree! i walked into joanne's the other day and rather than feeling annoyed seeing all the pilgrim/thanksgiving decor way too early (b/c, well, it is!) i just wanted to roll around in it. i'm not into this hot weather crap either. at all. i'm in dallas, so it's a complete bitch. LOVE the colors of fall too- :)

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Hey Karen! Oh for sure! They totally made me think of your beads! I love design-seeds for great color palettes!

Me too Tracee! This summer stuff is for the birds! Sounds wonderful!

Lol Kerri, it is WAY TOO EARLY! ;) Lol I agree! I can't wait for those brisk evenings and the sound of walking on fallen leaves! Aww sorry to hear you are in such a warm climate. We will send some fall weather your way!

xo Genea

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...