Monday, June 24, 2013

Art Jewelry Boot Camp Work Out Round Up

Good Morning! I thought I would highlight some of my favorites from last week Boot Camp blog hop! If you missed seeing all of the beautiful designs, you can always go back and hop! I know everyone would love to have you visit their blog and read your comments.

by Fresh Baked Designs
I love the free form nature of these beautiful flower shapes! The wire wrapping around the gemstone round is also very innovative!

by the moon and seven stars
I've long been wanting to try a bit of coiling and these links really have my brain spinning!

by Mary Harding Jewelry

And finally, I love the organic and asymmetrical focal piece that Mary made!  The circle bit is somewhat reminiscent of a medicine wheel which appeals to me!

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated and stay tuned for our next boot camp coming up in just a few weeks!



1 comment:

Mystic Indigo said...

Super cool ideas...everyone did so great!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...