Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Six more days

There are six more days left in 2012.                                                                                        Julie Holmes

A day to tidy my studio like Simone Walsh's.













A day to update my Facebook page with scintillating information about my fabulous year.

A day to test drive a Ferrari and then tell the salesman that I'm really looking for something with a little more "pizazz".







 A day to lead on Channing Tatum and then dump him for Liam Neeson.

A day to learn a totally new (to me) and awesome art form like quilling.

A day to skydive for the first time.

Or....

Almost a whole week to spend reflecting on and being grateful for the people I love, the roof over my head, the food on my plate and my little ordinary life.  Yeah...now that sounds like a plan...

Happy New Year to my jewelry loving friends!

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is a wonderful post. You would have to fight me for Channing and Liam. LOL

Wishing you a the best 2013
Nicole/Beadwright

Alice said...

It sounds like you have it all planned out. :) I'm still trying to dig out from under Christmas, overnight guests, dishes, laundry etc.

As a kid I learned the art of quilling. It was a fascinating thing for me, very soothing to roll those strips of paper into something wonderful.

I hope you have a Happy New Year!!!

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Sounds like a great plan to me too! I'm sitting in bed reading all day... pampering myself.... something I don't think I have ever done before!!! Of course, I took a quick brake to run the vacuum in parts of the house ;o)
back to bed.......
MaryAnn

Linda said...

Your post put such a smile on my face! Thank you!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...