Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish you all a day filled with things to be thankful for.  I wish you warm food, smiles and laughter.  I wish you health and happiness.  I wish you a Thanksgiving that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.  May you all be blessed.
 
I just thought I'd take a minute to tell you about some things I am very thankful for.
 
I am thankful for my Mom.


She has always been there for me.  From rocking me when I was tired or scared as a child, to listening to my teen age heart breaks, to being there for me every step of the way as a mother myself.  She is the best mother and Gram anyone could ask for.  I could not do what I do without her.  If she is not helping with the kids, she is helping me at my shows.  So thankful for her.
 
I am thankful for my dad.


He is the best Pop any kids could ask for.  He is always finding fun and new activities to do with them.  He listens to them, gives them advice, and just loves them so much it radiates.  That makes me the luckiest daughter around!  Not to mention, he helps me out anytime I need it and listens anytime I need to talk.  (and I am not the only one blessed by his helpfulness- he is there for anyone who may need it)
 
 
I am thankful for in-laws that I love.  They are amazing, and have always been wonderful to me. I felt like family from day one.

 
 
I am thankful for my brother, sister in laws and my kids cousins!  Family family family- all of them.  Love them all, couldn't imagine being surrounded by better people (and thankful that most of us live pretty close to each other).
 
 
Thankful for my husband - who works so hard for our family.  He is the most dedicated, hard working, handsome guy I know. 

Photo by Chris Hill

My kids.  My little blessings.  I worry for them, teach them, and love them with all that I am.  they keep me laughing, and I am so proud of who they are as little humans.


 
I am thankful for health, as I pray friends who can no longer take that for granted each day.
 
I am thankful for a home that's warm, and in a good neighborhood, and has beautiful wildlife all around it.
 
I am thankful for art.  For the beauty that is inside people, and how it comes out in so many forms.  I am thankful that I get to work and play in the arts, and call it a job.  I love it. 
 
I am thankful for all of you.  The lovely people I have met online, whom I share so much in common with.
 
How did I get so blessed? 
 
Today let's be thankful, and thoughtful, of those who are not as blessed as us.  Let's say prayers, and lend a hand.  Let our thankfulness spill over.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Thank-you, Staci, for reminding us of all that we can find to be thankful for. Your family is beautiful :o)
Happy Thanksgiving!
MaryAnn

Mystic Indigo said...

Lovely...we are very thankful for YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Staci, what great photos of your family! Wonderful post!

Kelli said...

AMEN!!!! Beautiful post!Beautiful family!!!
This year more than ever, I am so very thankful for family, and every minute that I have to share with them.

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...