Monday, July 9, 2012

Strut Your Stuff Monday












Staci L. Smith

Look who's strutting their stuff!

Erika posted this piece.  I really like her design she came up with.  She chose very earthy organic elements for this piece and it all works VERY well together.  Great colors.

12 April Sea green

Sea glass bezel by Staci Louise Smith. Green slag glass hand drilled by Val from StoneMe on etsy inside handmade cooper loops. Ceramic beads by Mary Ann Carroll, Ingris Mueller and Natalie Pappas. Green garnet rough, ocean jasper barrell, agate nuggets, bamboo stone disc.



Our very own MaryAnn added these new enameled beads.  She just keeps getting better and better with the colors and textures she achieves.  I thought these were top notch.

 Enameled copper tubing and beads
I've been experimenting with different sizes of copper tubing. After cutting and sanding each cut, I then enamel it until I reach the desired effect. It's a bit addicting.....


Thanks for adding your designs to strut your stuff.  Remember to write a little bit about your process or insiration as well, we love to know where your designs came from.  See you here next week!

2 comments:

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Love that piece, Erika! Thanks for showing my recent enameling. I've been working feverishly to get pieces submitted to Belle Armoire. I'm excited with how these tubes are adding something new to my work.... I was due for a change ;o)
MaryAnn

Erika said...

Thanks Staci and Mary Ann!

Love those colors in the enamel beads Mary Ann!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...