Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring blues





by Kelli Pope




Spring is here in all it's glory! In Kentucky ,that means green, green and more green! Flowering trees are in bloom, and beautiful little blue robin eggs are in nests.







Spring flowers are poking their pretty little heads up everywhere, and the birds are chirping. It's almost magical to me the way the season changes from such dark, dreary grays to such brilliant colors in such a short period of time. Each morning the sun seems to shine brighter and the birds chirp earlier and sound happier.

And the blue skies never fail to bring a smile to my face.


What's your latest inspiration?

5 comments:

Artisan Beads Plus said...

I love those pieces, Kelli! I really think those little earrings are incredibly cool! Happy weekend!
MaryAnn

Mystic Indigo said...

Me too! Spring is really inspiring me to create flowers and I am looking at pastels in a new way too...wonderful design and craftsmanship!

Izzy said...

Such a lovely shade of blue!

Kelli said...

Thanks All! I'm doing a little show with the Louisville Art Guild at a local garden center next month.Hopefully we'll have a big crowd. A guy from HGTV is going to be there that evening filming. Gotta get the flowers, birds, trees, bugs in gear for that one!! :)

stacilouise said...

I made some polymer flowers, got the spring fever too! GREAT blue you have there. Love the dusty quality of it. Thakns for sharing your creations, I am always amazed by your new work!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...