And that, my friends, sums of our newest challenge.
Strut Your Stuff is no longer just a place to shine,
it's a place to win some really great stuff.
The challenge will take place the
first Monday of the month. Each week we will "showcase" our favorite picks. At the end of the monthly challenge a winner will be chosen randomly
and announced on first Monday of the next month.
That gives all you creative souls one full
month to show off all your handiwork.
So today is explanation of rules and
all that stuff, then on February 6th
we will announce the new challenge
and January's winner.
Any questions thus far?
So I know you guys know the rules,
but lets go over them one more time.
1. Take pictures of your current creation and upload it to our flickr pool. (up to 3 per submission). Look for your work to be added to the group when it meets the rules of the challenge.
2. Leave a description of your thought process while creating your jewelry or beads/components. We really want everyone to share their creative thinking so please make sure that you share.
3. Since we are a group promoting "creating handmade with handmade," your jewelry should consist of at least 75% handmade. This doesn't mean that you have to create everything that goes into your piece. You could use beads/components created by other artists. Please give credit to that artist in your description.
4. If your submission will be loose beads/components, it may include any medium that you prefer to make those in. These submissions would also require a description of your creative thought process.
5. You may submit as many pieces as you like in a month, but please note that your name will be put in the hat once for the end of the monthly giveaway.
6. This challenge begins the first Monday of each month. Winners from the previous month will be announced the first Monday of the following month. For example January's challenge starts 1/2/12 and the winner announced 2/6/12.