It has been awhile since our last giveaway. Today we have earrings donated by our own Kelli Pope. She created these using components from Shannon LeVart (missficklemedia).
Today I am going to ask that you leave a comment letting us know what kinds of things you find appealing when reading blogs. Are you looking to learn new techniques with tutorials? Do you like to hear about selling online and shows, etc? Do you read blogs for the human interest stories.... getting to know the writers more personally? Do you read __________ (fill-in-the-blank)? If you would like to be entered more than the one time, which will be your answer to one of the questions, then....
Here are some ideas to choose from. Pick one or two depending on how many more times you would like your name thrown into the hat.
1. Share this giveaway on your own blog with a link back.
2. Tweet this on your twitter and on a twitter page of someone who follows you.
3. Check out one of our member's shops and come back to let us know something that you liked and why.
4. Check out our current Art Spark entries and leave a comment regarding that visit.
5. Check out our "Strut Your Stuff" on flickr and leave a comment regarding that visit.
6. Share our blog link with us of someone who creates handmade with handmade and leave our link with them.
7. Share this on your facebook page with a link back to our blog.
8. Follow one of our member's blogs that you might not already follow and let us know you did.
If you read further.... and I hope you do, please remember to join us for Art Spark. Today is the last day to include your entry. It must be one that involves movement. A winner will be chosen at random tomorrow, Monday, October 31st.
And..... if you would like to get one month on our blog with a link to your shop, blog, facebook page, etc. we are always open to donations. We offer jewelry (typically earrings- mostly all handmade please) and beads/components for our challenges. Those must be handmade. Please read more about these by clicking the "sponsors" page in the navigation bar above.
Finally, as always.......
~thank-you for supporting those who create handmade with handmade~