Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beginnings

by Lucia Tremont
Guest Author

I have been enameling for just about three years. Every day I am thinking about a project, colors or new techniques I can learn. What did I do before glass?

I would consider myself artistically inclined. I am interested in many mediums, styles and forms of art, and have tried many. If I don't know how to do it, I read and research. I was fairly good at some, but I always moved on to some other form of art. But once I began to enamel, I was connected, and that was a great feeling. That's what I wanted and was looking for. That was my expression. That was the beginning.

Today, I wanted to show what I've been creating for the past three years.  I hope you enjoy.




















I'd love for you to check you to check out my Etsy Shop:

Thank-you

7 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Beautiful work, Lucia. If you're interested in finding out more about enameling, I invite you to join me at www.paintingwithfire.ning.com where you can network with other artists who have a bent toward pyromania!

mairedodd said...

you surely can tell that enamel is your passion - it shows... your work is just gorgeous... thank you so much for sharing it (and you)...

Alice said...

Your work is just amazing! How wonderful to have such talent in many art mediums, and also to find the one that you connected with.

I've been wanting to learn to enamel ever since I saw Barbara's Painting With Fire site. But I've got so many 'basics' that I need to perfect first.

Thanks for sharing!

stacilouise said...

I love your work. It seems natural, effortless (though I am sure its not). Thanks for sharing your passion with us here at LMAJ!

Izzy said...

Lu, you know I'm a big fan!! =)

DArsie Manzella said...

I adore your bangles! Thanks for sharing your work and your journey~
Beautiful!

Artisan Beads Plus said...

I have had the pleasure of seeing Lu's work in person and it is gorgeous!!!
MaryAnn

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...