Saturday, September 17, 2011

bead soup party

mary jane dodd


i would be a fool to try to compete with this mega event... 

lori anderson does a stellar job of putting this very huge party together... there are 362 participants that live on 5 continents, in 21 countries... this is the 4th bead soup party... i have had the pleasure to be in 2 of them, but had to sit the last 2 out... 

lori's pairings are really pretty remarkable... they are not random... 

our own staci is participating this september... 

to find the full listing - check pretty things today... 

you will be in awe of the time, talent and creativity that people invest in their finished pieces... but not surprised... 

thank you lori for taking on this herculean task time after time... it is very much appreciated by so many... 

3 comments:

Artisan Beads Plus said...

That amazes me! I'm assuming Lori has created some sort of spectacular system to make this work....... Very impressive :o)
MaryAnn

KayzKreationz said...

I'm participating for the first time and it has been a blast. I don't now how Lori does it, especially with 360+ participants this time. But she takes all the names, pairs us up remarkably well and then guides us all through how it works, how to post, etc. It's been a ball cruising through all the blogs I've gotten to so far. Everyone should check as many out as they can. I'm in awe of all the creativity.

Anonymous said...

I also participated for the first time - it was great. I didn't make it through all of the blogs, but the 200 or so that I did visit had so much creativity and general awesomeness that it blew my mind. Quite the experience!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...