Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August Art Spark monthly winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THANK YOU to all who entered the monthly challenge!!! We had many "HAPPY" entries.

Unfortunately, there can be but one winner...........


so without further delay................

...........................drumroll, please.....................................



the





winner





is







MOLLY ALEXANDER


'
"The color red. I gravitate towards it without thinking. It warms my heart and makes me smile. It makes me feel alive. On days when I am down, I put on red lipstick and the world seems brighter. A red sweater in the cold winter warms me despite the temperature. My house has touches of it throughout, so I can go into any room and feel it radiating through me, lifting me up from where I am, despite circumstances.

Life and love. Happiness. The color red.

These beautiful poppy lampwork beads are from Tanya McGuire, and the pewter leaf is from Lynn Davis, and they hang from a soldered copper chain I made to go with them. "

Molly Alexander
www.beautifullybrokenme.blogspot.com

CONGRATS MISS MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tune in next month for our SEPTEMBER ART SPARK CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Oh, that is a beautiful piece. For me, that shape of lampwork bead is such a challenge to use. This is a lovely way to layer them up.

Alice said...

Yay Molly!!!! I loved this piece the moment I saw it! Congratulations!!!

KayzKreationz said...

What a gorgeous piece. The colors are wonderful. And I love that chain she made herself. Congrats to the winner.

beautifullybrokenme said...

Wow - thank you so very much! I'm looking forward to September's Spark! :)

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...