Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We Have a Winner!!!

Thank-you for participating in our January Call-to-Create Challenge. 

The Winner for the month of January is Alice Peterson of Peachtreeks.

Congratulations, Alice!!

Please contact Barbara Lewis and LeAnn Weih to let them know your address. 

Again, thank-you for joining us in

~creating handmade with handmade~

LMAJ January

Here's what Alice included with her submission:

LMAJ January

I love the bright colors of these lampwork beads from ebay seller rocks-funkygems. They certainly brighten my day, much like that lovely salad in the inspiration photo.


Our next Call-to-Create Challenge will be announced tomorrow.  Stay tuned....

5 comments:

Alice said...

Oh happy day! I had to look twice to make sure it was my name up there! I'm doing a happy dance.

mairedodd said...

congratulations alice - such a clean and bright design... enjoy those winnings - i know i would!

DArsie Manzella said...

A vibrant design! Well deserved~ Great job Alice!

VanBeads said...

Congratulations, Alice! It's a beautiful design and absolutely wonderful colors!

Barbara Lewis said...

Hi Alice, I forgot to ask you to email me with your address. I'll send Altered Curiosities as soon as I get back from Tucson. :-)

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...