Member Facebook

Monday, January 17, 2011

Very Cool Focal.... Free

and created by Patty Lakinsmith.

how, you are asking.....  pretty simple.....


Just answer the color poll on the sidebar and let us know that you did. 
You can pick more than one color if you would like....

In addition to the poll, there are mulitple chances to win....

Be creative...

Post this giveaway on your blog...
Post this giveaway on facebook...
Post this giveaway on twitter...
Post this giveaway in your Etsy shop...
Post this giveaway on your refrigerator......

Okay, just kidding about the refrigerator, but you get what I mean....

Just come back as many times as you would like letting us know where you posted!

That's it! 
Good Luck!

54 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bead!! I think I might have been the first to answer the poll! Not sure I guess, but looking forward to winning my bead! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tweeted the giveaway!! Go Me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also shared it on Facebook!! :) Love love love the bead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Patti! You're going to make someone a very happy camper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted and Oh my is that bead beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted about the giveaway!
    I will be winning this bead for sure, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this bead!! Thanks for offering it up :) I've voted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And FB'ed! facebook.com/silverrosedesigns

    ReplyDelete
  9. And tweeted! silverrosehjw

    (Shannon, don't count your chickens yet! LOL ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I did a tweet for this as well as posted to my blog. Anyone want to take a look my tweet is pa4him@twitter.com and my blog is abeadedaffair-pam@blogspot.com Happy beading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's up on facebook too!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Life-Under-the-Bus/165270740165621

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous bead--I'd love to win it!
    I voted--earthtones and greens are my go to colors.
    Erin S

    ReplyDelete
  13. I took your poll and would love to have a bead like that. I also tweeted you as well as posted you on my blog. Anyone interested, take a look at tweet at pa4him@twitter.com or abeadedaffair-pam@blogspot.com
    Thanks for the opportunity for a free bead. You do wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted~ can't believe I'm the first to pick browns!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted. No one else likes red and pink?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful bead! I would be very happy and grateful to win it! I posted on my MAKUstudio facebook fanpage! http://www.facebook.com/MAKUstudio

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted and tweeted! http://www.twitter.com/MAKUstudio
    Thank you! Would love to win this gorgeous bead!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this bead! I posted on my facebook personal page. http://www.facebook.com/mariannekasparian

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted, too. Surprised that red didn’t get more votes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful bead! I voted purple, but had to add blues and browns due to my love affair with rootbeer/amber and turquoise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I am out-of-step with choosing reds.
    Ann
    mycriticaleye.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Posted this giveaway on my blog. http://dillmansdallies.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I gravitate to all colors. But I select more earthy ones for myself.
    I actually answered all but pinks, oranges and yellows, although I do try to work them in!
    Thanks for the awesome bead love!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  24. voted and shared on facebook. Thanks for having such a fun giveaway!
    staci.louise@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I answered the poll!

    kelly.r.morin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I shared this on facebook (as Kelly Wallin Morin)

    kelly.r.morin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I shared this on my facebook page (Beadativity)

    kelly.r.morin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I shared this on twitter as Beadativity

    http://twitter.com/Beadativity/status/27086759581982720

    kelly.r.morin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! These bead is a beauty! I voted for browns and greens...seems like I always go for those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Posted this on my Facebook page!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just came back and re did the poll for you like you asked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted on the color- that was interesting. The bead is gorgeous-would love to be the winner of that.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I voted.....beautiful bead. Great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I voted...blues and greens for me:) Gorgeous bead! I'd love it to be mine.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just discovered this blog today! I must have been living under a rock or something. ;-) Anyway, I think I'm really going to like it here. :-) I answered the poll (I think I'm one of the rare few who likes pinks!) and I will tweet and facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/LisaluJewels

    and Facebooked:
    http://www.facebook.com/LisaluJewels

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm thrilled to have found this blog, I love to use as many handcrafted items in my designs, and have used many of components created by a few of the blog 'authors' here on your blog :) upon stumbling across the site I think I may have found a few more favorite bead/component makers :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have done the colour quiz - interesting.
    Bonza bead and I am sure it would love a trip 'down under'

    ReplyDelete
  39. Post this giveaway on your blog... - CHECK !!
    http://fastfuriousbeader.blogspot.com/2011/01/lampwork-bead-giveaway.html

    Post this giveaway on facebook... - CHECK!

    Voted - chose Earth Tones

    I am always drawn to greens, browns, ivory, tan, coppers.
    Only the occasional blue escapes from my work table :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have voted. That bead is soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my, that is a gorgeous bead! I voted, and found that many others chose the same colors as me. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I posted about this giveaway in the sidebar of our blog:

    www.blissguild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just tweeted about this amazing giveaway!
    http://bit.ly/hAO4z3

    {Hugs!}
    designsbydawnmd {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I shared this giveaway on facebook too!
    http://www.facebook.com/designsbydawnmarie

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Voted and shared on facebook. Thank Dawn above me for me finding this giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete