Member Facebook

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Call to Create Monthly Winner!

By Barbara Lewis


Okay, folks, today's the day!  We have a winner!  It is Jen Judd! Even though the winner is selected by random, Jen's work is a beautiful example of making handmade with handmade.  This is a very smart piece and it goes to show you that pink isn't only for spring and summer!  Jen, please contact me and send me your mailing information so I can send you the beads of Autumn Bliss!  You can find me here: www.paintingwithfireartwear.com.

Tomorrow we announce the Call to Create inspiration for December.  Should it be ice or fire! Hmmmm!  Come back to see!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen!!!! Your piece is stunning. I've always loved the pink/brown color combo. And the brass components just pull everything together.

    I'm ready for December's challenge.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jen! What I love most about this necklace are the 'bead cones.' Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, JEN!! *Love* your piece. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a beautiful piece!
    I vote for ICE for the next challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been out of touch with a little time here in Waikiki, so I'm thrilled to hear the news!! I can't even imagine what I'm going to do with those Barbara beads--they'll probably have to stay out on the kitchen counter for me to fondle regularly. haaaaaaaaaa THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete