Here's what Kristy had to say about these fun earrings. "Bronze Metal Clay charms handmade by me, fun Lampwork Glass beads by blueseraphim.
I just made lots of bronze pieces and was looking around the studio for something that would work with some of them for this months challenge. I think these lampwork beads fit the bill to perfection, they have really great colors and even have loads of fun like the goofy cupcakes posted on the challenge page!"
Gorgeous!!! I love the handmade bronze metal charms!
ReplyDelete*love*. Those lampwork beads are to die for and the bronze charms complement them perfectly :-)
ReplyDeleteGoofy cupcakes rock! I love these!
ReplyDeletei like it
ReplyDeletevery beautyfull
Playful! I love them, Kristy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful~ I love the color burst with rugged look of of the bronze.
ReplyDeleteI love these! Those bronze charms are so pretty and the lampwork beads are so bright and fun!
ReplyDeleteDon't I feel like a slacker, I didn't even know!!! I'm so behind on reading all my favorite blogs!!! Thank you thank you!!! I'm happy you all like these as much as I do. :)
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love her bronze....so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kristi! Beautiful work! I love the bronze charms and the beads are awesome too!
ReplyDelete