Are you interested in donating to our Sunday Giveaways or to our Art Spark challenge in exchange for an advertisement to your shop, blog or website?
We would love to offer your donations in return for one month of advertising on our sidebar of our blog.
Here are the specifics:
- Donations for Art Spark should be handmade beads/components and/or found items.
- If you have books that you thinks others would enjoy, we will accept donations that are in excellent shape and, of course, are related to handmade jewelry.
- We like to offer jewelry for our giveaways rather than beads/components. Jewelry donated should also be created with mostly handmade components (ie. wirework, lampwork, ceramic, patina-ted chain, etc.). Earrings make great little donations.
Here is what you get in return:
- The button created either from the picture you send or something chosen from your shop. We try to bring as much appeal to the button to attract visitors to what you create. This button will link to your shop, blog or another place that you might prefer.
- This button would remain on the side bar in the "Sponsors" section for 1 month.
would contact you with their shipping address and will send it off to the winner.
We ask that you would be responsible for the shipping in a timely manner after the winner is chosen.
Please contact Mary Jane Dodd at email@example.com if you are interested in donating.