Member Facebook

Friday, July 8, 2011

Beads, Beads and more beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Kelli Pope



While the holiday weekend for most is full of traveling, picnics, outings and fireworks, for me it meant a chance to relax. .. just relax...... sigh.............................. It was pretty wonderful. But by Monday, well, the need to create kicked in. I finished my pot of coffee, and decided it was time to pull out the clay and make more beads.


I made round beads, and bird beads, square beads and roundels.

I made small beads, big beads, ovals, donuts and pendants. The Art Spark challenge had me thinking about nature, so I made flower beads, twiggy/branch and leaf pendants.



All in all, I'd say it was a VERY productive day. Don't ya think? :o) I think my final count is over 200!


Amazing what a little relaxation can do for the creative powers!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see how they look glazed and ready for jewelry!












6 comments:

  1. Wow you were productive!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over 200 beads?!? You were a busy gal!!! I love the little bird beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess you were productive! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CROW!
    That's a lot of beautiful beads! I recently got some white stoneware and have had the same bead-making urge. I have not been as prolific as you chica! Go, go, go! Can't wait to see them glazed~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS a lot of beads, Kelli! I can't wait to see how they all turn out. I love the little birds and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! You are really developing your new art, Kelli! I hope you'll be selling some of those as loose beads! :-)

    ReplyDelete